ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
UTM Halton was first formed in fall 2020. After a successful tryout season, the team engaged in winter training as permitted within the COVID restrictions that were put in place within the province over the winter/spring.
UTM Halton, established in Fall 2020, encompasses very talented and skilled players, with extensive Fastpitch experience and a drive for distinction.
They pride themselves on challenging elite athletes to reach their full potential, while teaching the value of teamwork, partnership and life lessons.
The team has extensive winter training, strength & conditioning program, ensuring players maintain momentum and solidifying the athletic premise of competitive sports.
At the close of the shortened 2021 season, the team played 38 games, with a record of 29 – 9, finishing 1st twice and 2nd in 3 of the completed weekend events they participated in.
The team represented Ontario in the U19 Tier 2 Border Battle (Ontario/Quebec), and went on to clinch gold.
This program is excited to continue to build on the success of 2021 and continue to develop the culture (Ubuntu)
- Instagram: @UTMHALTON
- Open positions available for U19 aged players
- Monday September 6th - 11:00AM to 1:00PM at Lions Sports Park - 99 Thompson Road South, Milton) - Diamond 1
- Wednesday September 8th - 8:30PM to 10:30PM at Lions Sports Park - 99 Thompson Road South Milton) Diamond 3
- Contact: email@example.com after September 1st
- Tryout registration is required
- Lee Reboredo
- Mark Hurry
- Alain Thibault
- Carly Cosgrove